12.03.2008

December 3, 2008

I am a giant dork. I found out I am probably going to get to see an assembly cut of my movie next weekend and I am practically exploding with excitement. Now I need to get off my lazy butt and actually start finishing other things like the press kit and getting Kevin the credits for the posters.

I am really lacking my usual enthusiasm for any other projects right now and I feel bad about that. I love Caryn’s web series and I want to be heavily involved in it but part of me is so focused on End that I can’t get my head in the game for anything else. I am trying, because I don’t want Caryn to think I don’t want to be a part of her project, but my brain and my time just can’t take on much more right now.

Truth be told, the current economic crisis has me terrified that I will finish End and it will be fabulous but that no one will buy it because studios are putting out fewer and fewer movies and it will make them even less likely to take a risk on a female director.

However, I know I need to put my trust and faith in God and everything will turn out for the glory of His plan not mine. To quote my own film: “Everything is going to be okay.”

0 comments: