1.09.2010

January 8, 2010


Game Over
Originally uploaded by Nika Fadul
I am really getting tired of this frustrating feeling I have somewhere between free falling and being stuck in place. I think this is the feeling the term "quarter life crisis" was invented for.

I'm 5 years out of college as of May. I am ready to move forward a bit, get some positive goals set forward, but it just isn't happening. Woo hoo.

I think part of what's helping this melancholy stick around is that I am still sick. We are 8 days into 2010 and I've spent everyone in varying states of this fracking cold. It doesn't give me much confidence in 2010.

I've decided to alleviate most of the cold annoyance and stagnation by burning through Battlestar Galactica for the first time. That is a show that can really inspire the creative mind. It had to be insane to work on that show.

Maybe when I get better things will start looking up...and soon I'll be done with the entire BSG series...

0 comments: