8.21.2009

August 21 2009

The logo for Bobs Big Boy always makes me think of Terminator. I love that film & Cameron. The teaser for Avatar hit yesterday & even though I've already seen footage from the film I was still excited. An excitement that bled into the fact that Inglorious Basterds comes out today and I get to spend 2+ hours with Tarantino.

What I love about directors like Cameron & Tarantino is that you can watch their films and see them in them. Every frame speaks of the artist. I don't have that yet but I am working on it.

I am still waiting on news on film festivals for END. It's nerve wracking & I hate it. So much of my future as a director hangs on this film & I would love to have good news to share. God will be faithful either way.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you like Inglorious? Good luck hearing back from the fests.

Megan said...

I loved Inglourious Basterds. I highly reccomend it.